Did You Know?
The following pages and articles are dedicated to surprising natural health tips and facts. There are a variety of ways to benefit from healthy living and an enormous amount of natural health tips that are not typically discussed.
Rest assured, we have done the homework and gathered the information for you. Prepare to be amazed!
- Toxic synthetic chemicals in the air we breathe, the food we eat, the water we drink, and our personal care products.
- There are many
health benefits of coffee
when used in moderation.
- Many household products, processed foods, and beauty products are leading contributors to the growing rate of cancer.
Laughter is the best medicine
according to many doctors. In fact, a single laugh may boost your immune systems defenses for up to 3 days.
is an all natural health drink that can add years to your life.
- Soy is the only vegetable containing all eight essential amino acids, making soy a complete protein.
- Chocolate was once used as currency in ancient times. Today it is known for containing antioxidants like pyruvate. It moderation, chocolate is actually good for you.
- As your mental health declines, your physical health can wear down, and if your physical health declines, it can make you feel mentally worn down.
- Alcohol consumption may provide you with many
- Eating raw radishes can help prevent some viral infections like the cold and the flu.
- Blackberries have the highest concentration of antioxidants of any food.
- Strawberries have more Vitamin C than oranges.
- Children who are prescribed an antibiotic for an illness should eat yogurt with active cultures to maintain a positive balance of good bacteria.
- A good to know health tip is that beer and wine can actually be good for you and help you to live longer.
- There are more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.
- Redox signaling uses reactive molecules and is a process that impacts our health at the cellular level. These molecules are only found in the body and in a product called ASEA.
- Those Living Healthy Lifestyles are many times more likely to live longer lives and lead fuller, more active “golden years”
- Two out of three Americans are overweight.
- Research shows that Americans are spending nearly $2.7 billion daily on natural substances to avoid having to use drugs.
- People from the Baby Boomer generation are spending an average of more than $4,000 a year prescription drugs.
- There are over 2 million serious Adverse Drug Reactions every year with 100,000 deaths yearly.
- Japan spends about half as much as the United States in total healthcare expenditure, and boasts lifespans of 4 years longer!
- One out of three Americans has either diabetes or pre-diabetes.
- Antibiotics can actually make you sick. The prolonged use of antibiotic treatments has been know to causes an overgrowth of fungus called candida. Treatments for this candida include a challenging diet and physical limitations.
- Get outside and collect some rays. Sunshine will lift your spirits by boosting your vitamin D production.
- A cactus juice from the Sonoran desert, called
has been show to reduce inflammation as well as over the counter drugs.
- Herbal teas like chamomile, passion flower and lavender calm the nervous system and facilitate a good night’s sleep.
- Age spots respond well to Aloe juice being applied twice per day, virtually eliminating discoloration.
- Folic acid has been shown to lessen depression symptoms. This can be found in orange juice, Spinach and Kail.
- The primary ingredient in cayenne peppers,
is used topically as a powerful pain reducer for arthritis sufferers.
- During your lifetime, you’ll eat nearly 60,000 pounds of food.
- Two-thirds of all office visits to family physicians are due to stress-related symptoms.
- Eating a naturally healthy breakfast every morning makes you less likely to suffer a heart attack.
- You are around 1 centimeter taller in the morning than in the evening!
- Sour flavors like those found in pickles and lemons can curb your appetite.
- A 4-5% reduction in your water intake may reduce your concentration and performance by as much as 30%
- The artificial sweetener aspartame interferes with dopamine production and aggravates ADHD syndromes.
School Cafeteria Food
is mostly a collection of processed foods that fall far short of modern nutrition standards.
Did You Know?
Have your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.